Hi, I’m Erin! I live in the beautiful mountains of Trinity County California. God, my home, my family, photography and music are my passions. I want to live life fully and impact the world around me.
A few fun facts about me:
- I’m 38.
- I am a wife and mother of four
highly mischievousdarling boys- 15, 9, 7, and 5.
- I’m a homeschooling mom.
- I’m a “kid person” and a “dog person”. They see right through to the soul.
- I’m a musician. One day when my kids are grown, you might find me as a grey-haired, old woman busking in the subway in my spare time.
- My coffee snobery knows no bounds.
- I love the mountains. Backpacking is my vacation of choice.
- My favorite household appliance is my Dustbuster. There’s nothing quite like the satisfaction of sweeping debris into a tiny pile and sucking it up.
- I’m obsessed with Oreos and the ocean.
- I like making things.
- I love to make my surroundings more beautiful.
- I’m a kid at heart…
- but I’m a freak for organization. The basket section at Target is one of my biggest weaknesses.
- I love driving barefoot. Or doing anything barefoot for that matter.
- I love picnics.
- I have a love/hate relationship with morning time.
- I feel most at home in the Redwood forests of the Pacific NW.
- I believe there is always joy, and always beauty if you look for it.
- I want to serve and love your family well!